Wednesday, June 15, 2011

11.06.11



JENG JENG JENG JENG!!!

YES! 11th June is mybig big day-MY BIRTHDAY~

11 June of this year 2011, I have chosen to go a low profile way. How LOW PROFILE am I? Erm... did you ever realize you have missed to give me a birthday wish?

Haha.. I have hidden my birthday date in FB. Why? Shhh... Ask me privately and I will tell you, ok? *winks*

How did I celebrate my birthday? A normal day for me. Wake up in the morning, go to work half day in afternoon, and, a friend of my bring over a cake to me at the night.

And, THANKS AND THANKS AND THANKS to those who gives me your sincere wishes. Phone calls, sms, FB wishes, a cute bear bear, birthday card, birthday cake, birthday gift, and even a BLOG POST!!

IT'S A FABULOUS ONE FOR ME. =)



CUTE birthday card and bear bear from children!! ^^


 
QUANTUM PENDANT from my "Mother"

 New SPORT SHOES from and for myself

~AND I shall end my post with a PRETTY ME~


No comments:

Post a Comment