Thursday, July 26, 2012

What's NEXT?


Hey all, as per what I had written in my previous post, I had officially ended my four year Uni life. It's not short, it's loooooong enough, especially when all the same badge friend graduated last year. This one more year make me feel like it has been a centuryyyyyyy~

End of my Uni life. Hohoho~



What's NEXT? Well, graduated as a counselling student, people always ask "What can you do?". Honestly speaking, I don't plan to do counselling as my working profession. Isn't it wasted then the four years? Nope, I don't think so. It's a good uni life experience. I learn to grow and be more mature. I come to learn more about myself. I am just not a people person, I don't like to deal with people in work setting, I am typically a task-oriented person. Why do I study counselling in the first place? Well, it's my interest and it's my dream. After trying to pursue this dream, I have no regret studying it. You can still come to me for counselling as friend or family, just not professionally and officially as a client please.  :)

Thus, for the time being, I'll enjoy taking this easy and relax job as a research assistant. Wanna know more? Stay tuned for next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment