Wednesday, January 9, 2013

First

Random thought to blog about the FIRST CHURCH SERVICE of the year, and also FIRST CHURCH WIDE PRAYER MEETING (CWPM) as well.

Have the privilege to design the FIRST sermon slide of the year, and I'm really enjoy and proud when the graphic turn up beautifully and gracefully. Hehe.. Have a look.

The Power of Vision

As for CWPM, I do enjoy myself praying in the hall. I feel the tangible presence of God, His comfort and Word. I'm indeed in the struggle to continue being a research assistant or change another job. I feel the challenge within me that God want me to leave my comfort zone, the free-and-easy RA job, and challenge myself to pick up something new and different. I'm destined for something greater. Don't stay average. 

In the CWPM, pastor asked us to draw the following diagram (a simple one), and write down our target to achieve a.k.a new year resolution in respective area, and pray for God's favor and approval for it.



I have written down mine, how about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment