Sunday, October 7, 2012

Goodbye

Sayonara to my 4 years undergraduate Uni life, officially. A lot of memories in these few years. 
Life is a process, and life is a journey too.

Not many had come to my convo, and not many says congratz to me.
But for those who did, I know you are genuinely doing it for me, and I appreciate every bit of it.

Graduation is not the ending, it's only a beginning. I am getting ready for life and challenges ahead.

Getting ready for the convo, I am not so ready though.

Sneak out from the hall for water break

First time photo with father as a grown up

With friends and family all the way from north

One of my pretty coursemate in art class
With the ever-supportive senior @ dai gor

Not to forget, my lovely bf

A side note, I am not a flower-loving girl, and none of the gift I got is flower (except a yellow rose for each counselling graduate from our lecturer), but they are all patung-patung. They knew me well. Haha.. :)

The collection of gift





No comments:

Post a Comment