Monday, October 29, 2012

Sadako 3D

This is a overly overdue post. Haha..

Well, two months ago, at 25th Aug, I posted a series of photos like this:

Night view of KLCC
The beautiful fountain @ KLCC Park
Suddenly a Sadako is spotted in front of the fountain @_@
Another Sadako @ a lamp post nearby

Did it look like I was enjoying myself in KLCC and accidentally bumped into these Sadako? I thought so. But, the truth is, Richard and his company were doing this Sadako 3D around PJ and KL area to promote the movie Sadako 3D. They hired two beautiful tall lady to be the Sadako's, place them somewhere at the street, and capture the response of the public through video and photo.

I had this opportunity to follow them and enjoy seeing the response of the public. The response were different in different location. Throughout the night, I love the public in the KLCC Park the most. How they react, approach to take photo and so on. 

Well, how can I not taking photo with them? It's a must man. But, it's really scary to look into their eyes when taking photo with them, despite the fact that I knew they're not real Sadako.

The scary moment

I shall end my post with their promo video. 
Shall I say "Enjoy"?









No comments:

Post a Comment