Tuesday, April 16, 2013

And so he forgot the day

Oh yeah, while I were exciting preparing my gift and waiting for him to get surprised, HE FORGOT THE DAY!!!!!

It's so saddening isn't it? I know right.

The actual day fall on 15th April itself while we were still in Singapore for our short-get-away trip + CHCSG Chinese church visitation. While we just rebuked our friend (with love) the day before because he didn't give his gf a good first birthday after they got attached, and now it's his turn to forget. Indeed, on the day itself, I'm not sure whether he did remember or not, I'm planning to pretend that I forget when he wanna celebrate with me, but I had waited for a fine ONE WHOLE DAY yet not a single word of "happy first anniversary". Honestly, I feel a bit disappointed and feel like crying too. In between, I pretend to ask for some other things and ask him "where's my surprise?" yet he didn't get the hint also.

Nonetheless, at the end of the day, my gift for him is awaiting him inside his room on the table. And so, he said thank you and apologized to me at the same time. The fact is, he merely remembered it's these few days, he couldn't remember the exact day. Though he didn't forget to prepare gift for me (and the gift is on its way, shipping), I decided to serve him a public reprimand by posting up the photo to all Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.






Well, I believe he had learned his lesson, repented and he'll remember forever more. Muahahaha *evil laugh*

And yeah, I had forgiven him the moment I saw this face of him. Haha..

Le happy face ^^


Happy First Anniversary!!


No comments:

Post a Comment