Monday, April 15, 2013

First Anniversary

Yeah!! It's the FIRST ANNIVERSARY with my boyfriend, Richard Tan.

Almost forgot about this special day when we officially told the world we are together until he asked me to on leave on this date. And therefore started my plan to prepare him a gift. After thinking things through, I finally settled with the plan "Project Richard the Transformer". Why is it I name it like this? He transformed himself into uncountable different characters to make up my days, cheer me up, and be with me.

On this special day, I just want to tell him:
"Thanks for this one year of being together. We have been through up's and down's, laughter and cry, the good's and the bad's, and still stick together. Thanks for bear with me, accept me and love me for who I am, be my faithful driver, etc.... The list can goes on and on. Like what people always say, love is not finding the 100% partner, but two 50% person be together. Thanks for being my 50%, you complete me. I love walking this journey with you, hopes we can keep walking down the path together, can grow old together."


Pick up my drawing skill again after a very very long time.
Seems like my skill still there. Haha.. Hope he'll love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment