Thursday, April 11, 2013

I'm officially a E46!!

I'm officially a E46 starting this month!! Being in the same cellgroup with my boyfriend.

I'm now officially change from a Chinese cellgroup to a English one. There are a lot of reasons and rational behind that made this happened. I'm really excited and undecided the time when I were given this offer. Because I were given offer to choose between two options. And according to how I know my leaders, I do think that she would like me to choose another one. Sometimes knowing the leader well may not be too good I guess. Can I just pretend that I dunno? Hehe But after much struggles and considerations, I finally decided and told my leader my decision. Although it's kind of expected one.

I have to say that, the spiritual atmosphere here is totally different for me, and the spiritual maturity and intellectual level, I feel accepted, supported and loved here. I believe I'm gonna learn much and grow a lot in this CG.

My God reigns and He reigns forever more. I believe He's gonna do a great operation in my life. Gonna prepare my heart for it. Excited with my new CG journey! It's gonna be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment