Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stretching To The Next Level

Recently I am reading the book "Become a better you" by Joel Osteen. My progress is indeed quite slow, just finished chapter 1 “stretching to the next level” this afternoon.


Some of the highlights from the chapter:

- When disappointment or rejection knocks you down, get back up and go again.

- Just as God supernaturally opens doors, sometimes God supernaturally closes doors.

- When God closes a door, it's always because He has something better in store.

- Out of greatest rejection comes our greatest direction.

- When you come to a closed door, or something doesn't work out in your life, instead of seeing that as the end, regard that as God nudging you into a better direction.

Words of the season, they feed my soul at this moment when I got into disappointment and upset. Why? Let me share with you.

I am upset in terms of the facts that people around me observe and tell me that I am not good enough. When I think I have been gone through a lot of experience and I have grown up, people told me that I am not mature enough. I know there are things that I didn’t handle well, but the words I am not mature enough indeed leave quite an impact to me.

Have been down for few days. Just let me have some more time to get back up again.


No comments:

Post a Comment