Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome 2011!!


Stepping into 2011, a brand new year.

Evaluating my year 2010

Though there are lots things that happen, all those up's and down's, LIFE still have to move on.

Though there are times that I struggle to be stronger, somehow, BE STRONG is not a choice, but a must.

There are not only falls in 2010, but also gains.

Throughout the year, I have learn my lessons through my failure. I am learning to stand up AGAIN every time I fail.

Throughout the year, I have get to know more valuable friends in the way I never thought of.

Throughout the year...

2010 is now a history, a past.

Stepping into 2011, I would like to start my life anew, and I know, it's never too late.

I love to write since young, so I'll start writing again.

Stay tuned and looking forward to my next blog, more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment