Wednesday, September 19, 2012

CLT

CLT is the short for Cell Leader Training. Well, the name tells, this is the training prepare us to be a cell leader. Actually I'm kinda surprised when I got the sms from my CGL, Phoebe, telling me that she'll send me to CLT. Why is it so? Coz I knw that CLT gonna start in 2 weeks time and I didn't get any notice at all before.. half an hour ago.

Honestly, this is the 2nd time I got informed. The 1st time was.. erm.. two years before. There time when I were told the news, I'm indeed really excited. But the 1st time I didn't get to attend any training, coz the CLT was called off due to some reason. But now, CLT is back again, and yes, I am gonna attend it. I'm not that excited this time, but I knew I'm more prepared, emotionally and spiritually, after all that I had been through all these years.

Gonna be a busy month ahead. Well, challenge accepted.



No comments:

Post a Comment