Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Poco Homemade

This is indeed a lovely place to chill and relax if you are looking for one.

I accidentadly pumped to know this place when I browsed around reading other people's blog post. Then, I were kind of immediately sent a message to Richard asking him if he's interested to go since the shop is only nearby in Bangsar. He agreed and we planned to go on 21st Aug when we were back from hometown.

Thus, as usual, during this Emerge peak season, every holiday was a training day. After training of the day, we made a call and did a reservation. Coz according to the blog, since it's exposure is higher and the place is not big, better reserve than regret. Haha..

We reached just ngam ngam before 6pm. It's a shop house that you need to look for. Else, you may miss it easily. When we reached that, it's so empty that we were the only customers. The waiteress introduced and recommended their food to us and we made our order. Immediately after order was done, we started taking picture everywhere inside the shop. Of coz, we had already taken picture outside before we stepped in.







We had taken a break when food and drink were served. They were indeed awesome, I love them so much that I will give a rating of 5 stars. The food is really worth the price I would said.



I also love the decoration here lots. Among all of it, love the Pudu culture map the most.



Had a good discussion with Richard and my dream decoration of our own home. Yes, I love these decoration, yet it wouldn't be my choice for house decoration. Richard and I share the same interest and taste that we want to make our house look simple, tidy yet nice. Easy to do house keeping also. Hehe.. :)

Overall, it's a good visit. Plus point for Richard coz being generous when order my favourite drink (coffee as usual) for me although the price would be slightly expensive for me. :) I love this place and definitely I'll come again.. and again.. and again.


Poco Homemade's details:
     Poco Homemade, Cafe & Atelier
     3 Lorong Kurau Bangsar
     Tel: 03-2287 5688
     Blog: http://pocohomemade.blogspot.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment