Thursday, September 20, 2012

Just Something

Erm... I am not sure should I write about this or not.

You said you wanna break the ice and you wanna talk. Ok, I stay back and listen to you. You poured out what you wanted to say and asked me to tell how I feel and be frank to share. So I started to tell, little by little. You interrupt here and there. And just about when I want to say more, you stop it and you said it's enough already, that's all.

I am not sure if you really want to listen to me or not, I really don't know. The word that you use, words that come out from your mouth, watch out,be mindful, it may jeopardize our relationship even more. I have only one request, if you really mean to build good relationship with me, it has to be done purposely, but genuinely and sincerely. I am sensitive and I can feel it.

you here is a she

No comments:

Post a Comment