Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Miracle

God is a God of miracle, and great is His miracle for He's great.

How's a miracle looks like? Erm.. It's very subjective sometimes. As for me, I thank God for His miracle last night. Just when we were in an argument, God speak to his disappointment and frustration through Dr Guy Peh in our special mid-week service. This is a real miracle for me coz I know if not for Him who speaks, that's hardly his resentment can be resolved. I have a God so great. :)



#1 I had a great praise and worship last night in the service too. The lyrics spoke into me.

#2 Great word of God through Dr Guy Peh. Rejection is protection sometime. God will make every good, bad and ugly to fit into His plan to do good for you. You will see it when you look backward.

#3 Have more and more good catch up with friends and members in church. I am now step into another season of caring. Care for others is something in my heart that I had once been tired doing it. It's God's restoration in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment