Friday, September 21, 2012

My Passion


What's my passion? I would say is to do graphic/ slides.

I have been serving in preparing sermon slides for about three years now. I love the moment when I put the pictures and words in order to express the beautiful meaning in the lovely combination. I used to enjoy doing all the slides even it meant to stay up late. And, if I have to drag myself to do it, I knew that there must be something went wrong in between and I will have to do some counter-check with myself.

Throughout these three years, I knew that my skills have improved, but it's not enough, as I still have room for improvement, much more. But the thing that make me smile is that I have started off by doing it for Chinese church service, then I have chance to prepare for English one, and today, I have this chance to help Keith to prepare his slide which will be used on this coming weekend during their SOT graduation in CHCSG, even though it's only a 7 minutes short message. Such an honour.

I shall continue to improve. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment